Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


I love Father's Day! I think of my Heavenly Father, my earthly father, my husband and my sons. I am so blessed and I feel so grateful!


This is what I made for Dave for Father's Day this year, along with a special breakfast of course!

 I saw the idea on Pintrest but with a different application. I bought ceramic pens, let them dry for 24 hours and then baked the plates at 300 for 30 minutes. It was a fun project and a nice surprise.
The tree has the names of all of our children and grandchildren. I just put baby for Michelle & Steve's son that is due next month. They have not decided upon a name yet.

The beauty of this is that I can add new names by doing the same thing... 24 hour dry and 30 minute bake.

Now I just need to do the wall downstairs with room for little pictures. I'm excited!

No comments: