Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with Kids and Kidlets is fun!

We certainly had a white Christmas! about 18 inches fell within a few days of the holy day. I'm glad we had a van for Barbie and her family to use while they were here.


The Death of Matt's grandfather was the circumstance that brought all of their family to Utah. Though that is not ideal, it was nice to have them here and do share the holiday with them.






Becca and Steve, Laura and her new friend Chris, Kristina, as well as David also spent time with us.

Stevo's little family and Christine were able to spend some time with us on Christmas Eve.


Little Kyrie liked my chin!




Dave was so great! He took care of everything!

Christine also received her Young Women in Excellence award. I was able to make it to Kaysville for the presentation.




Our sons Steve Summers and David have been working on finishing the basement for us.
I haven't seen it yet, but Dave takes occasional pictures for me.




Holiday times are great! I LOVE it!!





No comments: