Friday, February 26, 2010

Christine's Orchestra Concert

Okay, so I have this cool little camera, and I was all ready to take some great footage of Christine in her chamber orchestra and quartet...
BATTERY IS LOW is not something you want to see in that situation...
Luckily I had my extremely high-tech phone which happens to be equiped with a very powerful camera... Okay, okay, so it doesn't take great pictures, but photoshop can make the pictures fun... so here you go...

I know, I know, we look like Naomi and Wynona Judd...



Christine played in the chamber orchestra, then several stringed quartets performed. Of course, Christine's was the best. It actually was!

I tried to record a snippet for you, but my amazing camera/phone recorded in a format my computer won't read... so you'll just have to take my word for it... Christine's violinning was FABULOUS!!

No comments: