Wednesday, February 17, 2010

19 Years Old and Off to Little Rock Arkansas!

Our youngest son, Michael, leaves on a mission to Little Rock Arkansas March 3rd. He was so excited when he got the call, that you should have seen the stack of books he checked out from the library about the state! :)

He wanted Meatloaf of all things for his special dinner. (the best meatloaf in the whole world, he said)
Then we went bowling. Just so you know, when ever I go bowling, my goal in life is to break 100. I was a little off. Well more than a little. 77 and 92 are definately less than 100!
I would have added pictures here, except the black lights, the strobes and disco balls would have made it a little hard to get a good shot. One good thing, though, was that the disco music made you feel like dancing, even if you didn't get that spare...

Mom and son...

Here is a picture of him with Christine:

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Ha ha yeah mom, I know what you mean with the bowling thing. My goal every time I go bowling is to break 100, and most of the time I don't, but I have a signature move called the "Earth Spin" where even though it travels straight it rotates like the earth does and it just looks cool, but it doesn't get the strike burger or the spare.