Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring to it like Tigger!

I've always admired the cheerful spring of Tigger the Tiger from Winnie the Pooh. I think if we all put a little more spring into our steps, we would giggle hysterically too!

I am always rejuvenated when the early spring bulbs poke their heads up and color the world. Some of my other things are also wrapped up in the splendor of springtime: Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day... Oh, and my birthday as well.

I asked Dave what was on his "Bucket List," started to think about my own.
Jerusalem... definately!
Sing the Star Spangled Banner at some event
Write and publish a book
Sell a painting or photograph
Hike Angel's Landing at Zion's
Hike to the top of Timpanogos Mountain
Record and publish a vocal CD

I'd better get started... no one knows how much time they have left.


No comments: