Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kids, kidlets and more.

So Dave and I were figuring it out that by the end of the year, our posterity will include: 17 children, 8 children-in-law and 16 grandchildren. That's 41! Only 6 years ago, when I met Dave, I had only 8; 7 kids, with one married.

Now that's exponential growth!

If certain projections follow our anticipation... in 5 years the numbers could increase to 60, and in 10 years -- 90. After that, within the next 5 years, it is possible for us to have great-grandchildren rolling in!

What a wonderful thing "joy in our posterity" can be!

At that point Dave and I will only be 67 and 58. That's still youg, right? Right?! Right?!!!



We love them all! What a blessing it is to have our Father lend us this experience so we can see a slight glimps into His roll as Father.

Now... I think I'd better get the calendar out again... Birthdays and anniversaries for this month are filling up fast!

No comments: