Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life and Death: Portals of Heaven

Live.
Life is short. Too short to waste a minute in bitterness or anger. Too short to hold grudges or spend any time reliving bad memories. Too short to do anything but love, serve and grow in faith, in testimony and in spirit.

Dave's mom, my mother-in-law, and grandmother to our children, passed away peacefully in her daughter's arms on January 7th. Ironically, Dave's mother's death-day was the same as my mother's birthday.

Life and death: portals of heaven.

It was wonderful to see so many of our children and Dave's sisters, though. Even Barbie and Yilka came from Kosovo. What a treat!

Here are some of the pictures:

















1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting these pics! I was just realizing the other day that I didn't get any pics from our weekend there. I'm so grateful I'm able to get these from you! Thanks! And thanks for everything that weekend... sad occasion... but we had a good time :)