Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer's Almost Gone

Okay, so summer's almost over. Big hairy deal! We've had a lot of fun!

Let me share some fun times we've had this summer with the most beautiful and talented children & grandchildren.
Yes, I am bragging, but with good reason, as you will see:


Mia drives better than Dave!


A little windy...






Mike, making waves of his own. He was so entertaining as he jumped the wake, waved as he raced the boat and lifted up his skis. :~)


Steven getting some serious air.


Laura found her niche at Disneyland.




Ancient graffiti is cool!


"BASEBALL STUFF!!!"


Mary, Matthew, and Sarah. I told you they were cute!






Me n BoJo...(a.k.a. Christine. See, she's beautiful too!)

Okay, so I got a perm. It's just curly hair, yet some people didn't recognize me! Go figure.


"It's so tasty too. Tastes just like candy..."


Before we smelled Doce's breath, and after...

I don't care what biscuits you give a dog; dog breath is called "dog breath" for a reason...
Doce is still cute, though.

No comments: