Monday, July 14, 2008

Now that was a good day!


The administrative assistant for the Vice President of the Marketing department had given her two week's notice. I had applied for her job.

Today I was offered the position! It means an immediate raise in addition to the scheduled raise/evaluation in September.
Additionally, in one year the boss I will be supporting will be qualified for a promotion which will open the way for me to raise up another level as well!

It's an exciting time. Kind of scary too, but exciting.

Part II is that I completed my accounting course with an "A"! Whew!
Actually, it was sort of fun. Now, when the bank says they will be "crediting my account," I will really know what they are talking about!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the promotion!!! How exciting!