Friday, February 27, 2009

Draper Temple Open House



Dave and I have been blessed with the opportunity to help with the new Draper Temple open house. Tens of thousands of people go through it every day.

We have also been asked to sing in a choir for the dedication.
Only two from each ward were chosen.
I had participated in a choir for the Bountiful Temple dedication previously.
I had some very sacred experiences there... Amazing experiences...

We are excited for that glorious day. We pray for you daily. We love you.

2 comments:

chempianos said...

Sounds great. Vickie and I went to the open house, but our stake isn't in the temple district, so we don't get to participate in the dedication. I played for one of the sessions when Dallas was dedicated, and it's a wonderful experience. Let's get together some time!

Lisa said...

That's so great! what a wonderful opportunity :)